Home Buying Process
1) An interview with a Realtor
2) Determine your criteria in a home
3) Discuss & Secure the best financing.
4) Meet your home buying needs with the least amount of hassle.
5) Realtor will Provide you with superior customer service.
6) Explain to you the process.
Financing & pre-Approval program
A loan pre-qualification approval letter is obtained from your lender
Arrange a home tour that suits your needs
Target a home you like and the Realtor will write an offer.
Counter offer is discussed and prepared for negotiation
Once the offer is accepted, escrow is opened and earnest money deposit is given to escrow officer.
Loan application is prepared, you can choose a lender of choice or Realtor can arrange one for you.
Contingenceies are removed step by step from inspection, appraisal, loan approval, disclosures, title report & compliance.
Homeowner's insurance policy for the home your purchasing.
Signing documents with title inssurance company and proceed to closing.
Escrow officer provides you with a buyer's estimated closing statement which will itemize your costs and advise you of total monies due.
Close of escrow is when a deed is recorded at the county recorder's office by the title company.
Realtor will give you the keyes to your new home.